We have voluntarily elected to comply with social distancing and self-quarantine until April 1st. Please follow us on Facebook & Instagram for updates or join our email list.
When we return, we will continue following screening procedures and proper cleaning protocols.
We are committed to client and staff safety!
I would like to take a moment to assure you that we have ALWAYS taken sanitary precautions within our establishment and our personal practices.
We take pride in our cleanliness so that our immunocompromised clients can receive their much-needed care with safety and peace of mind...and you can too!
We thoroughly wash our hands past our elbows after every client.
We have hand sanitizer in every treatment room, in our backroom, and in our lobby for staff and guest use.
Our laundry is commercially cleaned with hospital-grade standards.
All surfaces are cleaned hourly with Clorox/alcohol wipes with special attention to high traffic areas and surfaces. Our equipment and tools are cleaned after every use. (Brooke and Jay are extremely diligent in their cleaning responsibilities!)
We have a standing policy that if our staff or guests are within 24 hrs of experiencing symptoms (fever, congestion, coughing, sore throat), or have recently traveled that they not come in.
Should you have any questions or concerns, I encourage you to please message me. I welcome your contact. - Jennica, Own
While I make no claims that essential oils have an effect on the Corona Virus, I thought you would like to know the health benefits of the oils we use in our complimentary Aromatherapy blends:
* Frankincense - relieves congestion, promotes easy breathing
* Lavender - antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, relieves pain
* Myrhh - antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, kills (some) parasites
* Anise - contains Thymol, Terpineol & Anethole which treats cough and flu
* Sweet Orange - antidepressant, antianxiety, enhances the immune system, kills airborne bacteria
* Spearmint - anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antibacterial, antiviral
* Clove - antimicrobial, pain reliever, relieves respiratory conditions
* Eucalyptus - decongestant, antiseptic, antibacterial
* Sage - antibacterial, antidepressant, antifungal, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antispasmodic
You have your choice of blend with TWO free upgrades with any service of 60 mins or longer.
Massage and Aromatherapy have been around for THOUSANDS of years for all the many health benefits they provide in enhancing your immunity and lowering stress.
We welcome you to Spa Daze, but please stay home and rest if you feel like you're coming down with something. We'll still be here for you when you're better!!
We have a house-made essential oil SUPER blend for immunity and antiviral support with:
Clove, Peppermint, Oregano, Lemon, Lemongrass, Eucalyptus, Bergamot, Frankincense, Tea Tree, Patchouli, Cinnamon, Basil, Rosemary, Thyme and Cedarwood.
This blend will be used in all the diffusers throughout the spa indefinitely and available for sale as a room spray and lotion ($16 for 2 oz's and $24 for 8 oz's for either product).